Get Grounded! The First Chakra Experience With Cathy Connors
Join SF Yoga and Cathy Connors of Your Om Time for a 7 day program starting on August 13, 2017 to dive deep into understanding and connecting with your 1st chakra (also known as the Muladhara or root chakra). This chakra is located at the base of the spine and it is connected to your sense of security in the world and your ability to be fearless in the face of fear. This 7 day program will only require 20 minutes a day for you to show up for yourself. No experience is necessary and all levels are welcome! And the best part, this will all be done online, so you can join from anywhere in the world.
The practices we will be doing to target the 1st chakra come from the Sattva Yoga tradition developed by Anand Mehrotra who teaches all over the world, but lives in Rishikesh, India. We will be doing Kriyas, Mantras and breath practices during our meetings.
Here is the schedule:
1st Meeting: (Sunday August 13, 2017 from 7:00-7:45 pm PST)
• Discussion of what the chakras are and how they impact you.
• In depth discussion of the 1st chakra.
• Discuss the plan for the 3 day practice.
2nd, 3rd & 4th Meeting: (Monday-Wednesday August 14-16, 2017 from 12:00-12:15 pm PST) & 5 minutes on your own.
• Meet online to practice together.
• You will receive an email each of these days with: daily inspiration, a reminder about the 5 minute practice, and a short journal question to answer for yourself related to the 1st chakra.
5th & 6th Day: (Thursday-Friday August 17-18, 2017)
• Practice on your own at a time that works for you.
• You will receive an email with an inspiration for the day! Plus a journal question!
7th Day: (Sunday August 20, 2017 from 7:00-7:45 pm PST or longer if needed)
• We will come back together as a group to share what your experience was during the week and how you will carry this into your life moving forward.
To learn more about Cathy Connors, visit www.youromtime.com.