The Office Yoga™ teacher training program is happening again in 2018 on March 10th and 11th! We had an incredible experience at the one that happened earlier this year. If you want to expand your skill set and opportunities as a yoga teacher, this training is for you.
This training will provide you with various Office Yoga™ techniques, according to evidence based research, to bring the most benefits to your students. OfficeYoga™ is the #1 corporate yoga company in the United States. They receive inquiries from all over the country (and internationally). This training will connect you with clients and teachers from all over the world.
Office Yoga™ provides a high level of service and they work hard to maintain their reputation. They are looking for experienced yoga instructors who want to make a direct, positive impact in today's workforce. Here is an interview we did the with the founder Maryam Sharifzadeh.
The OfficeYoga™ Teacher Training is a 25-hr weekend training. It is 20 hours in person and 5 hours on your own. This program is based off of recent medical research and years of experience. Their formats and sequences have been verified and approved by licensed physical therapist from Renew Physical Therapy.
- How to teach in different spaces, formats and situations
- Office Yoga sequencing techniques and templates
- Breathing and meditation techniques that will resonate with people in the office
- How to incorporate yoga philosophy into the work environment
- Anatomy from Renew Physical Therapy
- Appropriate hands on adjustments for the office
Benefits of teaching office yoga...
- Classes times compliment studio hours (most classes are during work hours so you can still teach your studio classes)
- Higher pay rates (you can make your investment back in up to 5 classes)
- Reach a new audience (most office yogis are beginners, they have never done yoga before!)
- Small group sizes
- Repeat students (you see the same students every week which helps build rapport and depth in their practice)
Office Yoga™ is looking for students who want to expand their skill set, increase their income and make a direct, positive impact on today's workforce. Space is limited for quality purposes. Contact email@example.com for more details and you can register here to guarantee a spot!