Tremblant - Wanderlust, producer of the largest yoga lifestyle events in the world, reveals its epic talent lineup for Wanderlust Tremblant 2018, from August 23 to 26. Bringing together thousands of people from myriad backgrounds, Wanderlust provides the opportunity to enjoy the spirit of adventure and the freedom of live music in a spectacular mountain setting.
Attendees can expect a dazzling array of yoga experiences, top music performances, farm-to-table dining, a diverse assortment of outdoor adventures and our inspiring Speakeasy lecture series featuring some of the world’s most compelling storytellers and changemakers. Tickets for the three and four-day retreats at Tremblant go on sale February 6, 2018.
This summer’s unique blend of musicians, DJs, and performing artists headlining the summer season includes:
• Caley Alyssa
• Nadia Bonenfant
• Carmen Curtis
• Genevieve Guérard
• Chelsey Korus
• Annie Langlois
• Mary Beth LaRue
• Janick Léonard (Meditation)
• Dan & Laura Martier (Sound bath)
• Donovan McGrath
• Matt Phippen
• Britta Real
• Melanie Richards
• Tiffany Russo
• Briohny Smyth
• Sarah Tiefenthaler
• Beautiful Chorus
• DJ Serious Black
• DJ Sol Rising
• Jesse Blake
• October’s Child
• Tank and the Bangas
• Mark Groves: “Human Connection Specialist” Mark Groves will offer his secrets to creating and keeping successful relationships.
The full roster of festival dates is as follows:
• Snowshoe, West Virginia June 8-10
• Stratton, Vermont June 21-24
• Squaw Valley, California July 19-22
• Whistler, British Columbia (Canada) August 2-5
• Tremblant, Quebec (Canada) August 23-26
For the complete lineup and ticketing information, for each individual festival please visit www.wanderlust.com/2018-festivals.
Attendees will enjoy unique experiences curated by a number of Wanderlust partners including:
• adidas will host onsite sports programming for event attendees enabling them to embed more sport into their day and create their best selves at all US-based events. Apparel from the adidas x Wanderlust co-branded collection will be sold at each event.
• Flow is pleased to bring their high quality, naturally alkaline spring water to the festivals to hydrate participants throughout the day. These events will also be a chance for Wanderlust attendees to taste Flow’s brand new organic flavored water: Cucumber + Mint and Lemon + Ginger in a refreshing environment.
• Always inclusive and inspiring, Yoga Journal is dedicated to helping talented teachers and passionate students grow and share the transformative practice of yoga. For more than 40 years Yoga Journal has continued to be the authoritative source of content focused exclusively on yoga and the yoga lifestyle. We engage our print, digital, and event audiences with top teacher wisdom and instruction on poses, breathing, philosophy, meditation, and more; plus, in-depth reporting on news and trends that impact our community.
Tremblant ‒ Take Me to the Top
Tremblant is a top four-season resort destination owing to its guest experience both at the mountain, and in its pedestrian village. Its views of the Laurentians, the diversity of its offer and its highly acclaimed major events – of which IRONMAN Mont-Tremblant, 24h of Tremblant, Wanderlust and the Tremblant International Blues Festival – have earned it a place among the World’s 25 Best Ski Towns in 2014 by National Geographic, and the title of #1 Ski Resort in Eastern North America for 19 years by SKI Magazine readers. With your sweetheart, friends, family or group, Tremblant welcomes vacationers on direct flights from Toronto with Air Canada and Porter Airlines, to enjoy 1,900 lodging units fanned out across 13 hotel establishments, over 75 restaurants, boutiques and a Casino, all at nature’s doorstep.
Wanderlust Holdings, LLC is a global yoga lifestyle company founded in 2009. Our mission is to help you find your true north—to live a healthy and inspired life. Wanderlust’s events encompass Wanderlust Festival, the largest multi-day yoga and music festivals in the world and Wanderlust 108, a one-day “mindful triathlon” taking place in urban parks across the world. In 2012, we opened the first Wanderlust Yoga studio, a re-imagination of the yoga studio experience and began offering Wanderlust Teacher Training, a yoga teacher-training program inspired by the Wanderlust festival experience. In 2015, we launched Wanderlust TV, a media platform connecting viewers with inspirational teachers and wellness experts and Wanderlust Hollywood, a 10,000 square foot center in Los Angeles, CA offering yoga and meditation classes, a world-class organic restaurant, and a full-featured performance venue.
Become a fan of Wanderlust at: