Location: Sangha Yoga, 100 Grand Ave, Suite 109, Oakland, CA 94612
Do you want to build a strong foundation for your yoga practice? Find a new source of inspiration? Meet new friends? Join Alena for a 6-week Foundations of Yoga Class Series!
Each week we will explore a new series of postures (including light inversions and restorative poses), breathing exercises (pranayamas) and meditation techniques, and some philosophical concepts.
This program is suitable for complete beginners, those who have several yoga classes under their belt, and those who have been practicing consistently for 1-2 years but would like to go deeper into their practice both physically and spiritually.
The systematic approach of the program will allow you to:
- Establish a foundation for both at home and in-studio practice
- Get familiar with yoga terminology
- Learn how to use your breath to support your body, mind, and spirit
- Learn the basics of meditation
- Understand core aspects of yoga history and philosophy
- Discover the mind-body connection behind your practice
- Learn how to use props
In addition to the 6 Foundations Sessions, you will receive unlimited access to Sangha Yoga classes for the duration of the program, so you can continue to dive into your practice and explore various styles of yoga.
Learn more and reserve your space HERE!