Adventure In Bali With Cathy Connors & Angie Hall
PRESS RELEASE FROM CATHY CONNORS & ANGIE HALL
Why Bali? It is beautiful, the people are full of joy and there is something beautiful about visiting a land so deeply connected to devotion and love.
This retreat is going to be about filling your heart and your soul with experiences that you can take into your everyday life. Yes! This life is about joy and that is what this retreat is about. It is about having an experience of joy and learning the practices and tools to maintain this state even in the chaos of everyday life.
Cathy and Angie met in 2015 in India at a training with Master teacher Anand Mehtrora. Since that time, they have taken the tools they learned from him to make radical changes in their lives - why radical change? Because this life is about being fully alive, living from a place of truth and not being afraid to move toward bliss.
The week at Soulshine Bali will include:
• Vinyasa yoga that includes: meditation, pranayama, mantra & Kriya.
• Day trips to the jungle, temples, ocean
• Workshops focused on how to create more bliss in your life
• Connections with the group that will last a lifetime.
• Freedom to explore on your own if you’d like: meet local sages, take time for massage, ride bikes, relax by the pool, eat fresh delicious food
From June 17 through June 24, 2017, you will feel beautiful in your body, strong in your heart, radiant in your spirit, and you will understand why when a Balances is asked what heaven is like, she would say, “Just like Bali.”