Envision Festival February 2017!
By SF Yoga Mag
Envision Festival is happening February 23rd – 26th, 2017 in Costa Rica. It is a celebration dedicated to awakening our human potential, Envision provides a platform for different cultures to co-exist in a sustainable community, and inspire one another through art, spirituality, yoga, music, dance, performance, education, sustainability and our fundamental connection with nature. There is an incredible line up of music, yoga teachers, movement classes and workshops.
THE 8 PILLARS OF ENVISION FESTIVAL
- PERMACULTURE: End Single Use, Regenerative Design, Land Stewardship, Reforestation, Resource Management, Earthcare-PeopleCare-FareShare.
- SPIRITUALITY: Nature, Meditation, Ceremony, Consciousness, Energy.
- MOVEMENT: Dance, Yoga, Performance, Martial Arts.
- ART: Live, Visual, Installations, Digital, Expressive.
- MUSIC: Cross Cultural, Celebration, Composition, Sound Healing, Technology.
- COMMUNITY: Collaboration, Participation, Diversity, Intercultural, Safety, Family.
- HEALTH: Nutrition, Bodywork, Herbal Medicine, Energy Work, Organic & Local Food.
- ECO BUILDING: Minimum Impact, Renewable Materials, Integrated Systems Design, Ethical Labor Sourcing.
To check out videos + images from previous years click here >>>>