Wanderlust Reveals 2017’s Festival Lineup
PRESS RELEASE BY WANDERLUST
Wanderlust, producer of the largest yoga lifestyle events in the world, reveals its epic talent lineup for the 2017 summer season. Inclusive of diverse styles of yoga, top musical performers, farm-to-table dining, and our thought-provoking Speakeasy lecture series, Wanderlust provides a multi-day, retreat amid breathtaking scenery for mindful adventurers. The grandeur of its resort destinations creates the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable getaway. Tickets are on sale now!
This summer’s unique blend of musicians, DJs, and performing artists headlining the season includes:
• Kate Northrup: Kate Northrup is the bestselling author of Money: A Love Story and a creative entrepreneur. Kate will share the ways to create freedom and abundance so you can live your life to the fullest.
• David Wolfe has led the environmental charge for radiant health via a positive mental attitude, eco-community building, living spring water, and the best-ever quality organic foods and herbs.
• Sheri Salata was the final Executive Producer of The Oprah Winfrey Show and served as President of Harpo Studios, which produced some of the most watched programming in history. Sheri has been named one of Fast Company’s 100 Most Creative People in Business. She promises a truly inspiring talk for the dream-maker in all of us.
The full roster of festival dates is as follows:
• Snowshoe, West Virginia June 9-11
• Stratton, Vermont June 22-25
• Squaw Valley, California July 20-23
• Whistler, British Columbia (Canada) August 3-6
• Tremblant, Quebec (Canada) August 24-27
For the complete lineup and ticketing information, please visit http://wanderlust.com/events.
Attendees will enjoy unique experiences curated by a number of Wanderlust partners including:
• adidas, will host a one-of-a kind, immersive onsite activation to engage in attendee-led experiences, enabling them to embed more sport into their day and create their best selves at all US-based events. Co-branded adidas x wanderlust apparel also will be sold at each event. The full collection can be viewed here
Wanderlust Festival, LLC is a producer of large-scale lifestyle festival events focusing on yoga, music and wellness. The company encompasses Wanderlust Festival, the largest multi-day yoga and music festivals in the world; Wanderlust 108, a one-day “mindful triathlon” taking place in urban parks across the US; Wanderlust Yoga, a reimagination of the yoga studio experience; and the Wanderlust Teacher Training, a yoga teacher training program inspired by the Wanderlust festival experience. In 2017, Wanderlust will produce over 50 events across the world centered around its core mission: creating community around mindful living. The company was founded in 2009 as a joint venture between Velour Music Group, C3 Presents and Starr Hill Presents.
Kim Small, Director of Publicity
212-766-8040 x 109