What’s New At Wanderlust Tremblant?
PRESS RELEASE FROM WANDERLUST
Each year, Wanderlust, producer of the largest yoga and lifestyle events in the world, comes to Mont Tremblant to create a retreat experience that lets wellness enthusiasts, mindful adventurers, families, and foodies come together for a weekend of transformative yoga, outdoor activities, organic dining, local wines, live music and inspiring lectures in a breathtaking mountaintop setting. Taking place August 24-27, 2017, attendees can choose from an extraordinary array of activities including yoga, meditation, explorative hikes, running treks, food demos, music workshops—and more— to create an unforgettable weekend escape.
What’s New and Not To Be Missed at Wanderlust Tremblant 2017?
• Classes with Elena Brower: This world-renowned, powerhouse yoga instructor, returns to share her distinctive yoga styles.
• Bodywork Classes: Our “Haven” venue will host a variety of bodywork classes throughout the weekend: learn how to release muscles with self massage, massage with props, such as rollers and balls, and techniques for relieving pain, facilitating proper posture, and improving sleep.
• Foraging Hikes: Stroll through the woods with your guide, Alexandra Martin, who will point out edible and medicinal plants and share stories about their traditional and modern uses.
• CROGA Classes: CROGA: Join Joelle Medina for a unique mashup of CrossFit and yoga. This high-energy class will strengthen, lengthen, tone and then ease you on to the mat for a yin practice.
• Musical Performances: Get down with live performances featuring Bonobo’s sophisticated electronica, the funk and soul of Con Brio, the spoken word genius of IN-Q and many more.
• Speakeasy Talks: Get inspired by our lecture program featuring today's thought leaders: David Wolfe will explore traditional yoga nutrition systems; Olympic medalist Sylvie Frechette tells you how to experience your full potential; Sexologist & Relationship Psychotherapist Dr. Carlen explains how to bring sacred sexuality into your intimate lifestyle—and more.
• Yoga Music Workshop: Join DJ Taz Rashid for a workshop on how to build a yoga music playlist. Learn how to breakdown your classes in a simple way, and easily build your favorite music into any practice whether it's a high intensity vinyasa, or a mellow yin, restorative class or to your personalized yoga style.
• Meditation Classes: Unplug and get centered with meditation classes from renowned teachers such as Anne Langlois, Anand Mehrotra, Dawn Mauricio, and more.
• Daily Ashtanga Classes: Peg Mulqueen leads attendees through the fundamentals of this particular Mysore yoga tradition. Beginner as well as more advanced classes are offered.
• Wanderlust Listening Room: Our brand new, one-of-a-kind aural experience of music: Sink into the comfort and peace of low lighting, pillows, and cushions and drift into an intimate and personal experience of specially-curated music with a live musician in state of the art surround sound speakers.
For more information, the full lineup and tickets please visit: https://wanderlust.com/festivals/tremblant/.
Festival attendees will be nourished by a number of Wanderlust partners, including:
• adidas, who will host a one-of-a kind, immersive onsite activation to engage in attendee-led experiences, enabling them to embed more sport into their day and create their best selves at all US-based events. Apparel from the adidas x Wanderlust co-branded collection will be sold at each event.
About Wanderlust: Wanderlust Holdings, LLC is a global yoga lifestyle company founded in 2009. Our mission is to help you find your true north—to live a healthy and inspired life. Wanderlust’s events encompass Wanderlust Festival, the largest multi-day yoga and music festivals in the world and Wanderlust 108, a one-day “mindful triathlon” taking place in urban parks across the world. In 2012, we opened the first Wanderlust Yoga studio, a re-imagination of the yoga studio experience and began offering Wanderlust Teacher Training, a yoga teacher-training program inspired by the Wanderlust festival experience. In 2015, we launched Wanderlust TV, a media platform connecting viewers with inspirational teachers and wellness experts and Wanderlust Hollywood, a 10,000 square foot center in Los Angeles, CA offering yoga and meditation classes, a world-class organic restaurant, and a full-featured performance venue.