Soul Ranch Launches Project to Help Women to Get Unstuck
Cover Photo By Holly Mandarich
PRESS RELEASE FROM Soul Ranch
Retreat helps women transform relationships and careers, while teaching them to show up for themselves
JACKSON HOLE, WY – A successor to a widely popular women’s retreat, Jackson native Nancy Fulton Rogers launches Soul Ranch (Sep. 9-13, 2019) to help women get vulnerable, revitalize relationships, and redefine their lives.
Rogers, a graduate of Jackson Hole High School and Central Wyoming College’s Start-Up Intensive, shares her vulnerability about overcoming childhood trauma, becoming a young, single mom, and dealing with her sister’s murder, as well as becoming a successful Hollywood producer and life coach in a blog post on her website.
After experiencing transformation in her own life, Rogers hopes to inspire other women to turn life’s challenges into opportunities. Many of the retreat teachers are also Jackson locals:
● Daniela Botur, Crystal Singing Bowl Practitioner, will share the power of sound
● Shaman Mary Raymakers will teach women how to manifest their dreams
● Samuel Singer, founder of Wyoming Stargazing, will share the myths of the stars
● Astrologist Rosie Cutter will show women how they are imprinted in charts
Other retreat experts, including an intenSati (kickboxing meets yoga) teacher from New York and a wilderness guide from California, are connections Rogers made via Soul Camp. Soul Camp, the namesake of Soul Ranch, is a summer camp for adults that two New York women started. It has been widely publicized in Forbes, Conde Nast, ABC, and other media outlets.
● Learn more about of the Soul Ranch here.
● See a sample Soul Ranch schedule here.