About this Retreat
In this 2019 New Year Yoga & Leadership Coaching Retreat Rebecca Rogers and Bristol Baughan invite you to begin 2019 with inspiration and curiosity; to develop clarity of purpose and to establish a clear plan of action for the year ahead.
The game being played is no longer sustainable for our bodies, souls, and planet - a new way of being and leading is emerging, and it is time we stand fully in our power to re-design the game itself. Begin this new year surrounded by community and natural beauty, as you align your minds, hearts, and bodies, in order to discover the medicine we need most.
“We are all here to contribute our gifts toward something greater than ourselves, and will never be content unless we are.”
- Charles Eisenstein
In this New Year Yoga & Leadership Coaching Retreat you will harness the power of ancient rituals and wisdom, cognitive and behavioral science, and spiritual psychology to:
- rest in the serenity and silence of the surrounding coastal redwood forest
- strengthen your bodies and minds through yoga and meditation
- develop skills to listen and prioritize your inner wisdom and purpose through earth-based wisdom and somatic practices
- cultivate your own authentic style of leadership
- learn tools to move through resistance and fear
- increase confidence, agency, and action
- design spiritual practices that sustain creativity and vitality (and avoid burnout)
- understand the neuroscience of mindfulness and goal setting
- connect with a community of inspired and like-minded individuals who share a desire to show up powerfully in the world
Bristol Baughan (Inner Astronauts) and Rebecca Rogers (Rebecca Rogers Yoga) offer this annual New Year Yoga & Leadership Coaching retreat to harness your unique gifts in service to the world, define your brand of leadership, get into your body through yoga, and build a spiritual practice that will keep you focused, playful, and resilient.