Join The Wild Within January 18- 25, 2019 in Yelapa, Mexico. Merge with the external environment, the seaside village of Yelapa, a traditional Mexican community accessible only by boat, with the wild nature that lives inside us. By practicing yoga twice daily, eating nourishing food communally, and being next to the sea for seven days, you will awaken to your true nature: free, blissful, and wise.
• Fall asleep to the sounds of the sea in open-air, oceanfront palapas
• Enjoy twice-daily yoga, with classes geared toward opening to your true nature and cultivating self love
• Be as adventurous as you choose! Optional activities include snorkeling, horseback riding and hiking
• Unwind completely with a good book or simply listen to the sounds of the waves as you gently rock in a hammock
• If you choose, connect with the community by participating in a service project at the local humane society
8 AM Oceanfront Meditation (optional)
8:30 AM Active Asana
10 AM Brunch
11-5 PM Free time to swim, snorkel, read, hike, horseback ride, join a boat trip to a nearby island, etc.
5 PM Gentle and Restorative Asana and Pranayama OR Yoga Workshop
7 PM Dinner
Learn more HERE